Affordable Prices Men Timberland PRO Helix 6 Brown Full Grain Leather

Affordable Prices Men Timberland PRO Helix 6 Brown Full Grain Leather

£115.64  £57.82
Save: 50% off

  • G9100001063
  • 200 Units in Stock
  • Manufactured by: Timberland PRO

Please Choose:

Add to Cart:
Our Men's Timberland PRO® Helix 6-Inch Waterproof Safety Toe is crafted with red, waterproof full-grain leather and Timberland's latest anti-fatigue and protective technologies to promote safety at the jobsite and give you complete confidence in your work boots. We've included our TiTAN® alloy safety toe to give your toes some room and offer lightweight protection, a breathable mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment, and our Timberland PRO® rubber outsole, which is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and also features our Ladder Lock™ outsole radius, which offers comfort and confidence on extension ladders.