Affordable Prices Women\'s I-Loyal Wedge Black
Affordable Prices Women\'s I-Loyal Wedge Black
Affordable Prices Women\'s I-Loyal Wedge Black

Affordable Prices Women's I-Loyal Wedge Black

£67.58  £33.79
Save: 50% off

  • Model: B6200006677
  • 195 Units in Stock
  • Manufactured by: LifeStride

Please Choose:

Add to Cart:

Feel light and easy all day in the effortless Loyal Wedge from LifeStride.

  • Faux leather upper with crisscrossing strap detail at the toe
  • Soft System® comfort package provides all-day support, flex, and cushioning
  • A plush layer of Velocity with Memory Foam® cradles your foot
  • Traction sole provides you with extra stability
  • Just Right Height 1 and 5/8 inch wedge heel